Introduction of Kenyan e-Business Visa
Kenyan e-Business Visa is one kind of the Kenyan eVisa issued online by the Government of Kenya.
Kenyan eVisa for Business is provided for non-Kenyan visitors who want to make the Business trips to Kenya such as making sales or establishing contact on behalf of the company outside Kenya.
- Read also: What is Kenyan eVisa?
- Read also: How to apply for Kenyan eVisa?
Only the following activities are permitted:
- Setting up industrial/business venture
- Attending technical/business meetings
- Recruiting manpower
- Participation in exhibitions, business/trade fairs
- Expert/specialist in connection with an ongoing project
- Conducting tours
There are many available countries which are permitted for Kenyan eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are many designated entrances for Kenyan eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
Kenyan e-Business Visa can come with a single entry and a 90-day stay.
Kenyan e-Business Visa is only valid for 90 consecutive days.
After receiving the Kenyan eVisa by email, you can travel to Kenya immediately.
However, after that, you must print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in Kenya.
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Kenyan eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Kenyan e-Business Visa or Kenyan eVisa consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and Government fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to get Kenyan eVisa as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of Kenya.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Kenyan e-Business Visa
1. Applicant's photo must be colorful, 2 inches X 2 inches and taken within 6 months.
2. Applicant’s scanned passport must contain all personal particulars.
3. Applicant’s detailed information must have the names of your parents and your spouse (if married), your address and phone number.
4. Applicant’s scanned Business card must be supplied.
Check Document Requirements for more details.
Kenyan e-Business Visa will bring you a more convenient trip.
- Read also: What is Kenyan e-Tourist Visa?
- Read also: What is Kenyan e-Medical Visa?
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to email@example.com
United States: +1 315 277 2299
United Kingdom: +44 161 298 3979
South Africa: +272 1 813 9179